Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitchen Helper

I was busy in the kitchen today.  I was cleaning up some dishes and getting the birds' breakfasts ready.  Abby wanted to help me.  It's not always a good thing having an African Grey help you in the kitchen.  I requires lots of "stuff".....


Stuff helps to distract said African Grey from chewing the coffee maker and the wires.  Notice all the plastic cups, measuring cups, empty milk containers, cardboard? These are the distraction materials.  Other parrot owners will surely agree.  Of course, as good as my intentions were, somebody was not impressed.....



I think Abby was onto my scheme of trying to keep her occupied with the "stuff" while she was "helping" me.  She also did NOT like me taking her photo......



At least she didn't chew the coffee maker ......



.....but MAN, she was NOT impressed with me!!! 

Thanks to my sweet Abby for the being my great kitchen helper today!!  I sure had a lot of "stuff" to clean up when we were finished!!


1 comment:

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Hi Aud.
That is one great kitchen helper you have there.
Great pictures.
Janet